Friday, June 19, 2009

Family Matters

So we all have family drama. Me included, we all know that drama no need to relive it. Some things don't need to be shared. Really I don't care if your ex boyfriends great grandma had 13 affairs. I also don't care that you found out you had a half brother when you were 45. There is no need to give me your family medical history, I can't do anything about it. If your telling me a story and I don't respond, take it as a clue to stop. Me ignoring you = not caring about your stories.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I see you have the same issue I do....people think you 'I Care' written somewhere on your forehead.

    I haven't a clue why, but random strangers come up to me and tell me most personal details. It drives my sister nuts because she wants them to come up to her and won't.

    ReplyDelete