Sunday, August 16, 2009

Flowers, and feathers, and bows oh my!

I have a niece who is less than one year old. She has these super cute headbands that we accessorize with flowers and/or bows. She always looks adorable. Please keep in mind that she is only a few months old.

Lately in my many travels I have noticed a new fashion with women around my age. Its seems as though they have mistaken their child's headband for their own. This is one fashion trend that I WILL NOT participate in. Some reasons are:
I am over the age of 5I do not work for Disney
Minnie Mouse is not my idol and I don't want to look like her
I would prefer to not be mistaken for the Peacock at the Zoo
They look stupid

My boss would laugh at me if I dared go to work with one on
I am a grown up

Rose Marie is not my inspiration
Insert your own very valid reason here

Please lets remember our age people. Next we will be trying to buy onsies for 20 somethings...Oh wait we already do that with the return of the body suit. That deserves a post of its own.



Stay ugly, and remember friends don't let friends leave their house looking like that.



3 comments:

  1. I sort of like the feathers one. On someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo, did Cinderella hide you guys away in a castle? Where did you go?

    ReplyDelete