Monday, July 20, 2009

Wash that man right out of my hair

What is it with guys lately? Seriously, every guy I meet is a big fat loser. What ever happened to treating women how they deserve to be treated. I don't know about you, but I am extremely cool and consider most guys lucky I even talk to them. If you knew me in real life you would agree.

Stay with me for a few minutes I am going to vent here...
  • It is not my job to pay for everything. Get off your lazy ass and get a job. I will no longer buy dinner for you, or make sure your pets have kibble.
  • If you are dropping me off and you dont get out of your car, walk around and open my door, and walk me to the porch, DON'T expect a good night kiss, it's not happening.
  • I will no longer believe you when you say "I'll call you" we all know that is a load of crap. If you want to just hook up, be honest... You'd be surprised how many girls want that too.
  • On a first date, do not tell me your life history...If the conversation is lacking don't tell me about your outbreak of warts in the 3rd grade...gross! Instead take me home, (chances are I am not having fun either)
  • Don't lie...I am sneaky and always find out the truth.

Ladies, it is our right to be treated well. We need not be made to feel like an inconvenience. We deserve to be told we are beautiful, we deserve to be taken out (Taco Bell does not count) we deserve flowers just because. I will no longer give in to this epidemic of loser guys. It is a privilege to go out with me, not a right. This privilege can only be earned by acting like a gentleman. I am fine on my own, and until I am shown otherwise I will not change. Yeah I can be a bitch.

"Here's to the husbands who've won you, the losers who've lost you, and the lucky bastards who've yet to meet you." -Nick Mercer in the Wedding Date

Stay ugly, and don't get pushed around
!

4 comments:

  1. Taco Bell does not count as a date date, but if its super late and nothing is open - then it is acceptable to run for the border! Ha! Have a great week. Great quote at the end of your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! My husband is a great, great guy. Not perfect, but he has always treated me with respect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristina-You are one of the very very lucky ones. Hold on to that guy!

    SunshineMeg-Taco Bell counts for a late night run...I am just sick of getting all dressed up for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl is what I feel like saying! lol. So true and awesome. And funny.

    ReplyDelete